Why Patel Bridge >
- Patel Bridge, one of South Asia’s most premium advertising sites, caters to heavy vehicular traffic to and fro South Mumbai, covering Marine Drive, Nariman Point and the Bombay Stock Exchange. Besides being a commercial hub of Mumbai, it is also a spot of leisure with the Chowpatty beach and the Gateway of India driving hoards of tourists and local-ites to this area.
- The site is located head-on in the most premium traffic of the city which includes C-Suite executives and the most high class audiences.
- It massive display size, height from the ground and vicinity to traffic signals offers high impact visibility for morning and evening traffic of about 5 lakh vehicles daily. All this goes to deliver your advertising message in a format that can be absorbed easily even by fast moving traffic.
Commuter Profile >
- Patel Bridge targets the most exclusive audiences like CXOs and movers and shakers of the business world due to it’s proximity to up-market areas like Colaba and Cuff Parade and flourishing business areas of Nariman Point, Dalal Street etc.
- Though, historically, the South Mumbai area has been the hub of business for the city, it also is a tourist and leisure hot spot. This allows for targeting foreigners, tourists and leisure visitors alike with this larger than life advertising site.