Why Mumbai Airport >
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second-busiest airport in the Indian Subcontinent with close to 30 million passengers. The airport is also the 31st busiest airport in the world.
- In July 2010, the Airport was ranked fourth best in the world for having aerobridges, fancy food courts, spas, and salons.
- The media is located across all areas of the airport from the check-in area to the departure gates to the arrivals. This media plan allows you to not only target the relevant TG at various pars of the airport but plan a campaign that follows the passenger throughout the airport.
- The dwell times and high impact sites ensure high recall for your brand communication.
Domestic Terminal’s Traffic Split
Commuter Profile >
- Travellers skews towards SEC A, 25+ yrs age group - in short a very affluent TG
- Travellers are consumers of high end goods and services
- 2/3rd of this TG travels on business purposes, every fifth traveller is a member of a frequent flier program.
45% travellers take a flight once every month, but only 20% are frequent fliers
- Most travellers spend approximately 2 hours at an airport during a round trip
- 3/4th of travellers look at advertising at airports during their time spent at the airport – most look at backlit and TV advertising screens