Why Bangalore BQS >
- Bangalore is India's third most populous city and fifth-most populous urban agglomeration. As of 2009, Bangalore was inducted in the list of global cities and ranked as a "Beta World City" alongside cities such as Dallas, Miami, Boston, Kuwait City, Lima, Brasilia and Munich in the studies performed by the Globalization and World Cities Study Group and Network in 2008.
- Today as a large city and growing metropolis, Bangalore is home to many of the most well-recognized colleges and research institutions in India. Numerous public sector heavy industries, software companies, aerospace, telecommunications, and defence organisations are located in the city.
- The Bangalore BQS, located throughout the city, allows your message to reach this cosmopolitan audience with the mass exposure of traditional OOH advertising coupled with the reach and high OTS unique to transit advertising.
- Pin point targeting is also possible as these shelters are located around major residential areas, youth hangouts like the major multiplexes and pubs, professional hubs like the offices Yahoo, Times of India and Sun Microsystems, main arterial roads and commercial areas.
Commuter Profile >
- The cosmopolitan nature of the city has resulted in the migration of people from other states to Bangalore, making it a melting pot of cultures, tastes, likes and dislikes.
- Bangalore is the third largest hub for HNIs and the Super-Rich. It is home to 10,000+ $ millionaires and 60,000+ super-rich who have an investable surplus of Rs 4.5 crore and Rs 50 lakh respectively.
- The city is also home to India ‘s primer institutes like Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM-B),NID (National Institute of India) and the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS). In addition to this, Bangalore is a hub for industries like IT, ITES and Telecommunications thus allowing the city an educated, well read, young and urban populace.