Why Hyderabad BQS >
- Hyderabad is one of the largest metropolitan cities of India and the sixth most populous city and the sixth-most populous urban agglomeration in the country. The city was ranked nineteenth in the world by The New York Times in The list of 41 Places to Go in 2011. According to a survey by the Business Today, Hyderabad ranked as fourth best city to live in India.
- The city houses Microsoft's biggest R&D facility outside the USA. In addition to the IT industry, various biopharmaceutical firms have their operations in Hyderabad owing to its established Public sector in Life Science Research and Genome Valley. In 2008, the city's prime residential real estate reach the highest growth percentage in India. The city is home to the Telugu Film Industry, known popularly as Tollywood.
- Hyderabad is a cosmopolitan city with a population of the rich and the famous and the upwardly mobile, young professional. The spread of the bus queue shelters allows you to target your cross section of the population with laser precision or carry out a city wide campaign reaching across demographics.
Commuter Profile >
- The commuter profile includes the young, upwardly mobile professional with a high disposable income. Also, due to the high penetration of R&D facilities in this area, your brand message is exposed to the well read, educated specialist with a propensity for adoption of new technology and services.
- The South Indian film industry is a dominant force in the tastes, likes and dislikes of the locals and the bus queue shelters located strategically around the city offer an opportunity to target the stars of Tollywood and gain acceptance with the influencers of the community of the aspiration segment of South India.
- The bus queue shelters are located around the prime collages like LOYOLA, ICFAI, NIFT and Osmania University. They can be used to target the out-and-about crowd at Dublin, Outswinger, Harry’s Pub, F Bar and Lounge and major shopping hubs like City Center Mall, Lifestyle and Ashoka Metropolitan Mall.